Fuqua School strives to combine variety, good nutrition, convenience, and flexibility in its food services program. Specialty meals are presented throughout the year, and nutrition education programs are incorporated in the lower school lunch program. Parents of students who have a special dietary need should contact the Director of Operations.
- All Lunch orders, snacks and afternoon snacks are done online using Renweb lunch ordering system. Orders are made on the Family Portal page.
- You can deposit funds to your account online or by sending deposits to our business office.
- All lunch menus are online on your Family Portal page.
- To make an order go to Student, Click lunch, Click create web order.
- Be sure to make lunch orders for each student, each will be designated with Lunch Ordering for "Your Student's Name ".
- All orders need to be in by 8:30 the day lunch is served.
- Any online orders made after 8:30 will not be processed.
- Student lunch list is printed daily for each grade.
- Orders are charged to accounts the day of the lunch. If student is absent the account is not charged.
- All orders are made that day, packaged in to go containers, and have students names on the order.
- There will be no cash transactions or purchasing of any items not ordered online.